handjobs /

tall it to the mayor
several builds ago

////

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Notification of Take-Down Notice

This post is to notify the owner/ operator of handjobshandjobshandjobs.blogspot.com that we intend to inform them of our immediate intention to request the removal of the post entitled, But Don't Take Our Word For It... from this website. The testimonial by Andrew Lyman, president and CEO of Edsel/Lepanto Organ Farm Industries is a blatant infringement on my own life. As Andrew Lyman myself, I know these facts to be absolutely true, and therefore, in direct conflict with my marriage. And while my marriage may be (publicly) precariously shelved between our broken dot matrix printer and our newer Cannon Ink Jet, it should be of no concern to the United States Government. Please do not sue us, our wife is very nervous about public speaking.

Regards,
-Andrew Lyman, president and CEO of Edsel/Lepanto Organ Farm Industries

No comments:

Post a Comment